Calaveras County Vacation Home in Angels Camp
Enjoy the comfort and hospitality of this charming historic craftsman vacation home in Angels Camp, California. Built nearly a century ago for a pioneer family, it has been maintained as a residence for three generations. Situated on a grassy knoll under a canopy of elegant oaks, Tryon Ranch provides the ideal vacation rental home. Tryon Ranch accommodates families of up to 10 people and visitors with horses who wish to ride the ranches and enjoy the home, gardens, and ranch experience. Visitors to Calaveras County and the Mother Lode will find Tryon Ranch a charming and relaxing vacation destination.
A Family Home For All Occasions
With beautiful gardens and lots of room, the Tryon Ranch is an ideal facility for weddings, family reunions and retreats, or a place to slow down and step back in time. Whatever your needs, we can accommodate you.
Centrally Located & Lots to Do!
Tryon Ranch is centrally located in the Mother Lode, just minutes from Calaveras county lakes, caves, historic sites, Big Trees State Park, and wineries. For your winter vacation, we are just a short drive from one of California's favorite playgrounds, Bear Valley Ski Resort. See our Things To Do page for information on activities in surrounding Calaveras County. Keep some comfortable shoes handy, we are within walking distance of historic downtown Angels Camp.
Craftsman-Style Bungalow -
Historic & Cozy
- Read a book or simply relax surrounded by fine woodwork in the fireplace nook.
- Enjoy the company of your family or group in the living and dining rooms.
- Generous kitchen & breakfast area - all dishes and utensils provided.
- Sit and take in the view from the classic bungalow-style porch.
- Lush gardens surround the home, making it ideal for weddings, wedding receptions, family reunions, parties, & more.
Bed & Barn - Vacation With Your Horse
For those guests who travel or vacation with their horses and want to explore this area by horseback, we offer a stabling area. Rental charges for the home include stabling for up to ten horses. You will have access to 1300 acres at Tryon Ranch and 1700 acres at a nearby family-owned ranch.
Open Year Round
- 2-night minimum (3-nights on holidays)
- No Pets (dogs okay with special arrangements)
- No Smoking
- Within walking distance from historic downtown Angels Camp, California
- Children and Horses welcome!
HOME | ACCOMMODATIONS | RATES & RESERVATIONS | THE RANCH | WEDDINGS | GALLERY | AREA LINKS | CONTACT
1655 Tryon Road, Angels Camp, California | Reservations: 209.736.4845 | Email: email@example.com